CTD Connecting the Dots is a boutique firm providing consultancy, marketing research and strategy, and project management services in the area of Payments, Remittances and Financial Inclusion.
Juanita Woodward is the Principal at Connecting the Dots, a Singapore-based boutique firm providing consultancy, market research, and project management services covering Payments, Remittances and Financial Inclusion for FinTech companies as well as established financial services market leaders.
Ms Woodward has over 25 years of global experience in the financial services and payments industry working across 17 countries in Asia Pacific, as well as numerous projects in the US, Europe, Middle East and South America. Based in Singapore since 1991, her payments experience covers corporate and consumer payments, including card and mobile solutions. Ms Woodward also has extensive work experience across the areas of financial inclusion, migrant worker remittance payments, women’s economic empowerment, organisational governance, and postal payment networks.
Ms Woodward is an Investment Committee Member of UNCDF’s Shaping Inclusive Finance Transformations (SHIFT) programme, a Fellow on FinTech at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS), and an Industry Advisory Council Member, Centre for Corporate Governance, Institutions & Organisations at the National University of Singapore. She served as Singapore Country Director for WorldRemit, a leading UK FinTech providing global online money transfer services. She is a frequent and passionate speaker on Payments and Remittances as a catalyst for Financial Inclusion.
She previously held various regional and global roles at Citibank, ABN AMRO Bank, and Standard Chartered Bank based in Singapore, and served as the Executive Director, Asia Pacific for Eurogiro A/S Singapore branch.
She also served as the Eurogiro representative on the World Bank’s Public and Private sector advisory group on migrant worker Remittances, and as an Observer at the intra-governmental agency, Asia Pacific Postal Union, Executive Committee meetings.
– International Monetary Fund – Singapore Management University forum on FinTech and Financial Inclusion, Panel speaker on Remittances and Financial Inclusion
– Mekong Financial Inclusion Forum in Phnom Penh, Panel Speaker on ‘Stimulating the Use and Impact of Remittances through Technology’
– Postal Financial Services Working Group at the 2016 Asia Pacific Postal Union Executive Committee Meeting on Digital and FinTech Disruption, Digital Financial Services for the Bottom of the Pyramid.
– APEC / ABAC / ADBI / FDC / Citi Foundation – 2016 Asia Pacific Forum on Financial Inclusion, Panel Speaker on Unlocking Cross Border Opportunities for the Bottom of the Pyramid and Beyond, Tokyo
– Financial Inclusion Summit (2016 Card and Payments Conference), Financial Inclusion for the Migrant Worker. How Remittances can act as a Catalyst for Financial Inclusion, Singapore.
– 2015 Global Payments Summit, Singapore, Chair of the Financial Inclusion Stream